7:56 AM

My all new Nikon D200 !

Posted by Avinash K J

The striker, Nikon D300 was on my mind ever since it was released in the market. I was constantly looking forward to upgrade to this model, but several issues forced me to keep the D300 on hold and had to settle with its younger Brother the Nikon D200.

The Nikon D200 fitted with a power pack MB-D200 is a great cam and a good value for money.
I bought it this saturday and had been to Bandipura National Park on sunday to innagurate my new cam in the wild.
Here are the first few shots i took with my new cam :-)
Current Mood : Excited !















7 comments:

Sandeep said...

Dude awesome!! :)
on to the real pro league huh..

looks like i'm all the more excited :)
and great captures.. best one is the 1st one :)

Avinash K J said...

Hey thanks buddy :-)

Sandeep said...

How much did you shell out on D200??

the snaps are with 50-500mm Sigma huh?

Avinash K J said...

Yep, These photographs are shot with 50-500 APO lens.
It costed me around 58k

Sandeep said...

hmmm good..
reviewing D200 soon?? :)

Avinash K J said...

yep sure.. I hould be doing that real soon

Anonymous said...

Congrats Kano