10:54 AM

A well accomplished Birthday :-)

Posted by Avinash K J

Made a quick visit to Manchinbele on the eve of my Birthday. Its about an hour's drive from my home.This is one of the places which is Untouched by times. I really dont remember since when i started visiting this place. I had attended an Ncc camp here while i was in my JD ( Junior Division, High School ). Im glad that the place looks exactly the same even today ! The place is rich in bird life. Apart from Prinias, Bushchats, Warblers and Bablers, the common birds of the region are Swallows ( barn, red rumped ), Lapwings, Wagtails, Bulbuls, River Terns and few other water Birds.

Here are a few photographs i made. Enjoy, and lets try to keep this wonderful place as beautiful as its looking today.




I liked this image a lot, coz of so many reasons.

1. Its first of the kind ive experimented. Focussing on the eye and reducing the shutter speed to do the magic. It worked out well, for me.

2. This isnt the natural light. . The bird had settled down for the day. Time was almost 7pm and i had to use the external flash light to get this pic. Actually, with the flash on, its difficult to get the slow shutter speed. So, it was fun working on it ;-)

2 comments:

Rachana said...

hey avi... jitna bhi taarif karoon in tasveeron ki.. utna hi kam he.. everytime when my mood is low all tht i have to do is look at these pics.. it changes my mood. thanks for taking us to such a beautiful place...

Avinash K J said...

Im glad to hear this :-)
You are most welcome.